Job ID 29457
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Registration using the company customer APP to update customer details on the App.
- Compulsory KYC must be done which is a priority.
- Compulsory daily visit to customers.
- Update customer details on the APP, before disbursement and follow up with customers with recovery.
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Above average use and experience of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good command of the English Language and ability to adapt to customer’s conversation level.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Innovative and problem-solving mindset.
- N60,000 monthly Net with other benefits.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.