Job ID 24367
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant (Delivery)
Employment Type: Full-time
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse. It involves:
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates.
- Recruitment consultant roles are open to Graduates regardless of Degree subject.
- Rather than specific qualifications, employers value drive, experience, skills and abilities, as well as the determination to succeed.
You’ll need to show evidence of the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- A goal-orientated approach to work.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Problem-solving ability.
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ambition and the determination to succeed.
- Confidence and self-motivation.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Team working skills.
N180,000 – N210,000 monthly
- Competitive base salary with high incentive schemes and bonuses in the industry.
- Medical coverage
- Fantastic career progression
- From beach retreats, through to weekly cash incentives and discounts at your favourite retailers, we will always make sure that you’re appreciated when your targets are hit.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online