Job ID 7931
Experience Not Stated
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
IMPACT Initiatives is a humanitarian NGO, based in Geneva, Switzerland. The organisation manages several initiatives, including the REACH Initiative. The IMPACT team comprises specialists in data collection, management and analysis and GIS. IMPACT was launched at the initiative of ACTED, an international NGO whose headquarter is based in Paris and is present in thirty countries. The two organizations have a strong complementarity formalized in a global partnership, enabling IMPACT to benefit from ACTED’s operational support on its fields of intervention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Data / GIS Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are currently looking for a Regional Data/GIS Specialist to support our regional teams.
In coordination with the IMPACT Senior Research Manager, the DATA / GIS Specialist is responsible for:
- The management of GIS-related functions in the IMPACT research cycles,
- The management of the DATA/GIS team, as well as supporting
- External relations and
- The development and implementation of IMPACT strategy in the Lake Chad region.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Other jobs you may like
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Kaduna North, Kaduna, Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)