Job ID 35697
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Mentor, North West (Nigeria)
Employement Type: Permanent – Full Time
Department: EasyBuy Direct Sales
Area of Coverage: Kano North, Kano 2, Hadejia and Daura
About the Team
The team you would join:
- Sun King Learning delivery team consist of highly skilled, passionate and devoted professionals, who are in charge of the transfer of products and services knowledge, processes, soft skills, systems and applications and the promotion of professional attitudes amongst Field and Office Based staff, in order to facilitate learning and development for immediate and future business growth.
About the Role
- We are looking for a Regional Mentor to facilitate learning delivery, developing content and mentoring sales staff & agents within the Region.
What you would be expected to do
- Delivering classroom and/or field training
- Maintaining set KPIs and achieving training targets as required
- Designing training assessments with the guidance of the Training Manager
- Ensuring 100% adoption and usage of technology-based work tools by all field staff
- Driving consistent & accelerated learning performance through data tools
- Ensure timely communication of policies, training updates & changes to the relevant departments
- Collecting and providing feedback on the implementation’s new tools, products and processes.
- Running & administration of knowledge-based platforms
- Drive engagement & lesson completion of Litmos (learning management system)
- Induction and mentoring of field-based staff.
- Develop and improve training materials and concepts.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Have at least 2 years background in training and coaching; preferably in the areas of sales or marketing.
- Have a Degree in Education, or any related field as a plus
- Have the ability to conceptualize and develop a conducive learning environment
- Are Diligent, accurate, reliable.
- Are Skilled in Microsoft office and other visualization tools
- Have good problem-solving skills and you think beyond the box.
- Are Flexible to travel frequently to remote areas.
- Are conversant with the use of smart phones and phone applications.
- Has excellent communication.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Sun King employees who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Sun King Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online