Job ID 33859
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MultiChoice Group is a leading entertainment company and we’re home to some of the most recognised brands on the continent. Our entertainment platforms – DStv, GOtv, Showmax and DStv Now – are a hub for more than 19 million people across 50 co
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will execute MultiChoice Nigeria sales strategy in the region ensuring that business plan targets are met by generating customer and commercial sales.
- Implement the sales strategy for the region to achieve business growth objectives
- Use customer insights to identify and evaluate strategic and innovative revenue generating sales initiatives
- Develop a road map to identify the sales pattern in the given region taking into consideration factors, that serve as threats and opportunities.
- Launch viable regional sales projects in support of business objectives
- Drive the transformation of the ‘Join Phase’ improved customer experience from sale to activation and to provide guidance and support to countries to adopt
- Implement/monitor Channel Partner Growth roadmap
- Monitor financial and performance targets of Channel Partners
- Identify Channel partners within region.
- Ensure all Channel incentives are aligned with organizational goals.
- Develop a strong collaborative working relationship with the Channel partners.
- Harness new distribution opportunities with alternate channels
Sales Budget Management:
- Manage regional sales budget
- Ensure financial plan depicts the best way to allocate resources to achieve the forecasted sales
- Maintain proper management and control of expenditures of resources necessary to achieve the target margin.
- Review regional expenses and recommend improvements where necessary
- Accomplish regional sales in assigned districts; communicating target expectations to dealers and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives
- Recommend product lines and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors
- Implement trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending
- Responsible for team strength & performance level (attraction, selection, retention & development of Sales team)
- Ensure alignment with Team strength, performance and energy matched strategic requirements – under performers identified, improved or removed
- Ensure direct reports live Company ethics;
- Departmental goals understood and actively pursued by team; work accountability clearly delegated
- Performance reviews are done regularly, everyone has clear picture of current performance, recognition given where it is due and low performers are acted upon
- Coaching & Mentoring.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA advantageous
- 5 – 7 years experience in a commerce, business administration or sales and marketing leadership role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online