Job ID 37427
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Olam Agri is a market-leading, differentiated food, feed, and fiber agri-business with a global origination footprint, processing capabilities, and deep understanding of market needs built over 33 years. With a strong presence in high-growth emerging markets and products across grains & oilseeds, animal feed & protein, rice, edible oils, specialty grains & seeds, cotton, wood products, rubber and commodity financial services.
Olam Agri is at the heart of global food and agri-trade flows with more than 40 million MT in volume traded annually. Focused on transforming food, feed and fiber for a more sustainable future, it aims at creating value for customers, enabling farming communities to prosper sustainably, and strive for a food-secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- The Regional Sales Manager for PFB would be responsible to plan & set objectives to achieve the top line and bottom line results of the Region as per the business plan within the defined budget.
- The person would be responsible to plan and achieve the distribution and coverage objectives for the business set for the year and develop and retain a high-performance oriented team.
- The incumbent would also be called to plan and execute Sales Promotional & market Development activities and ensure that any new product launches, and sales distribution objectives are met.
- Design and implement the regional sales plan in line with distribution segment strategy
- Translate the quarterly sales and revenue targets into comprehensive action plans that ensure their achievement
- Monitor performance against plans and targets and takes remedial action in cases of shortfalls
- Coordinate sales and distribution activities within the region
- Monitor and report on competitor activities within the region and reports for action
- Manage, co-ordinate and support distributors
- New city / market / area opening – Distributor appointment / expansion
- Redistribution – van sales working specialist / Strong in beat planning, outlet expansion & coverage
- SFA working knowledge & data analysis to understand the need gap analysis and formulation an action plan
- Managing large local teams across particular country / region.
- Master’s Degree with 15 – 18 years of post-qualification industry experience, preferably FMCG background.
- Prior experience in sales and distribution required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Olam is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.