Job ID 29501
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
At Flowvim, we are first a business management firm focusing on business coaching, training, management consulting, and process audit for small and medium-sized organizations, private entities, and corporations desirous of growth and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
- Develop and support sustainable Schenck Process business in Nigeria and ECOWAS countries thru proactive key account management, maintenance and support, development of long-term relationships with national and international customers and prospects, identification and acquisition of new customers and opportunities.
- Target industries are building materials industry (with a focus on gypsum and cement production), chemical and performance materials (plastics) manufacturing plants, other industries of Schenck Process interest.
- Identify, establish, and maintain close contact and network, collecting proactive feedback and developing trustful and open communication with all key account’s decision makers and influencers focusing specifically on technology, maintenance, efficiency and sustainability, identification of new lead, efficient conversion and successful execution of new opportunities, aftermarket business sustainability and margin.
- Identify, establish, and maintain contact and network, collecting proactive feedback with all national and international customers.
- Identify and develop long-term relationships focusing on development of technical expertise-based trust and new opportunities and conversion with national and international prospects.
- Act as centre of competence for Schenck Process solutions and products in front of customers, contribute this to the growth of the company’s market share and reputation within the industry.
- Generate high quality leads and opportunities, convert them into profitable orders (Order Intake), closely support and follow sales.
- Maintain and develop order intake volumes per customer, securing the legacy sales and successfully implementing upselling and cross-selling.
- Maintain, support, and ensure Schenck Process perception by customers is that its compliant, reliable, sustainable, and preferred supplier.
- Completely and compliantly utilize Company’s IT tools, including, but not limited by: CRM, CPQ, Concur, Workday supporting complete operational transparency.
- Strictly adhere and follow Company’s directives and policies, code of conduct and compliance.
- Strictly adhere and follow location specific requirements, specifics, and legislation.
CRM / Key accounts:
- Build, develop and maintain strong, integer and compliant relationship with customers with a clear focus on major / key accounts appreciation of Schenck Process technical competency, expertise and sustainability.
- Develop, timely agree and execute proactive customer and prospect contact and meetings plan to promote Schenck Process products and solutions, securing existing business and generating new enquires. Prospecting for new customers should be an ongoing process supplementing existing customers and key customers management.
- Use CRM extensively making sure that all leads, opportunities, assets and key customer interactions are well planned and documented in a manner and level of details supporting highest customers communication quality and required to have complete overview of customers interactions, as well as generate accurate sales and order intake related reports and forecasts.
Marketing, budgeting and planning:
- Conduct market analysis of the target industries within the region to identify prospects with significant profitable demand for the Company’s product range.
- Attend exhibitions, sales events and other leads generation and networking events when required
- Contribute personal and location specific expertise and experience to development of presentations demonstrating technical and commercial benefits of Schenck Process solutions.
- Assist in the creation of business plans and budgets for subsequent years, and once approved, take appropriate actions to deliver the said business plans and budgets.
- Maintain perfect knowledge of competitive offerings, products and solutions, have a clear and up to date strengths and weaknesses understanding. Utilize that knowledge in full in sales process, supporting sales, applications and proposals when competing.
- Run and prepare detailed enquiry pre-qualifications, develop sustainable and compliant ‘strategies to win’ based on sound understanding of the customer’s technical and overall needs, values and preferences and decision-making processes, project timescales, all relevant financial considerations and competition.
- Follow up closely inquiries, issued offers and maximise proposal conversion rates.
Sales and execution:
- Negotiate both the technical and commercial details of the proposals and close the sale adhering to company policies and processes and maximising margins.
- Negotiate and ensure consistence of both technical and commercial terms of offers and contracts, providing overall support and assuming ownership of relevant contracts from negotiations to conclusion as well some supervision during execution and active engagement in payments control and collection, where applicable.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver strong pipeline meeting targets and budgets.
- Support and administer customers support on Schenck Process products within complex projects
Personal professional competence:
- Plan short and long-term to achieve maximum face-to-face time with existing customers and prospects.
- Continuously develop knowledge of Schenck Process equipment, technologies, and solutions targeting to quickly become and maintaining highest level of technical and commercial expertise.
- In addition to sound prospects and customers network develop internal network with the engineering, commercial and other Schenck Process departments and pears as well as with agents, seeking experience and expertise sharing.
General and IT:
- Closely adhere to ISO, Bid to Win and any other relevant Schenck Process directive policies and procedures.
- Adhere to and promote inclusive, productive and proactive communication both internally and externally.
- Promote ‘team player’ mindset and approach.
- RSM will be expected to carry out other duties and responsibilities, which can reasonably be assessed as part of your role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, good acumen of Electrical Engineering. Software Engineering experience would be an advantage.
- Fluent English. French would be an advantage.
- Computer literacy including fluency with MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Strong background, technical hands-on experience with local/global cement producers. Chemical/plastic industry awareness and experience would be an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of cement industry processes. Acquaintance with alternative fuels application and / or chemical / plastic industry would be an advantage.
- Proven and broad network in cement industry (decision-makers, decision influencers). Willingness and capability to maintain and develop network consistently and compliantly. Likewise in chemical / plastic industry would be an advantage.
- Willingness and fit to travel intensively within country and region and bi-annually abroad.
- Professional experience in international sales of capital goods, ideally in the field of process engineering machines and plants or appropriate capabilities
- Proven commercial knowledge and negotiation skills
- Proven prospecting (lead generation) and new business generation skills.
- Integerand compliant
- High level of commitment, flexibility, and ability to work in a team
- Capable to act independently, transparently, and fully compliant
- Confident appearance, negotiation skills and strong presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, result-driven and customer oriented
- Natural networker and communicator, capable to maintain and develop good relationships keeping commercially sensitive and confidential information intact
- Capable to work in cross-cultural international team and utilize global resources
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent time management and self-organisation.
Core Skills and Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of focus industries processes, instant understanding of SPG products applications in focus industries.
- Excellent interpersonal communications ability
- Good Time management and organisation ability
- Proactive approach to problem resolution
- Results driven
- Good commercial knowledge and negotiation ability
- Good prospecting and new business generation ability
- Good existing customer account management
- Highly mobile and capable to work effectively on the road, willing and available to travel intensively within Russia and abroad.
Working Relationships and Reporting Lines:
- Locally administratively reporting to the MD of TechPlus
- Generally administratively reporting to Country Manager Remote Locations
- Functionally reporting to Country Manager France and Africa
- Working with Industry heads and Industry teams, Applications & Proposals Teams
- Close co-operation will be required with the Engineering and Commercial departments, with Customers, Suppliers.
- European style office environment,up to 90% on-site with customers
- Competitive salary w. annual review
- Quarterly sales bonus after 1 year of employment
- Permanent and full-time employment in full compliance with local labour code
- Medical insurance
- Corporate phone (Samsung) or plan
- Corporate notebook
- Company car / car allowance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates with the right experience(s) will be scheduled for the next recruitment stage.