Job ID 21969
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse Midwife
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implementing nursing care plan for patients in designated work station.
- Assist medical team in patients’ diagnosis and treatment.
- Performing procedures such as admission & discharge, taking histories, monitoring vital signs with necessary follow up, wound dressings, administering medication, IV placement, insertions and providing other assistance needed
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances.
- Admission and discharge of patients.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patients’ encounters.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment always.
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies / adherence to quality standards.
- Complete and accurate documentation.
- Incidence reporting.
- Adherence to quality standards.
- RN, RM and Valid Nursing Practicing License.
- Computer literacy.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to handle stress and crisis situations.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.