Job ID 36228
Experience See Job Description
Qualifications See Job Description
Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment organization saddled with the responsibility of providing qualified individuals in various categories of employment to every organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Pharmacist (Female Only)
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Regulatory Pharmacist core role would be to make sure the right and appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance as it relates to company’s offerings are safe and efficient.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the company complies with all the applicable regulations on licenses and registrations.
- In charge of all legal and regulatory requirements with relevant agencies.
- Stay abreast with updates on regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor and update record of distribution of various products and stocks sold by the company.
- Ensure that the company’s offering comply with the regulations set by relevant agencies and stakeholders.
- Liaise with department head on regulatory matters.
- Coordinate with sales team and warehouse.
- Check actual product labeling against the registered list.
- Perform other related task as maybe assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm qualification
- Must be a LICENSED Pharmacist.
- At least 2 to 4 years relevant experience working in this capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the email.