Job ID 37049
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Agri business
Job ID: 80418090
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Business & Commercial Banking
- To develop the Agribusiness value proposition for Business and Commercial Banking offering covering the full agriculture value chain (i.e. primary and secondary agriculture); and own the Agribusiness sector balance sheet and income statement.
- To lead Agricultural business transformation through Agribusiness initiatives in order to meet the regulatory requirements, specifically where it concerns Central Bank of Nigeria intervention funds.
- Minimum of First Degree in any field of study, however Agriculture or Agricultural Economics will be an added advantage.
- Member of Agricultural Association or Nigeria Institute of Management or CIBN or Farm Management Association, etc, is an added advantage.
- 7-10 years Commercial Banking experience with 5-7 years in AgriBusiness.
- Developing Practical Approaches
- Developing Relationships
- Team Work
- Resolving Conflict
- Banking Process and Procedures
- Business Acumen
- Risk Management
- Financial Planning.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online