Job ID 37047
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Commercial Bankng
Job ID: 80419541
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Business & Commercial Banking
- A Relationship Manager is accountable for a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients. Commercial Banking Segment is for Companies who carry out a turnover of at least an N2billion for Tier 2 and at Least N5bn Turnover annually for Tier 1.
- It is expected that the RM integrates and coordinates all StanbicIBTC and Standard Bank Group products, services, and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
- First degree in any field.
- Relationship management experience of 7-10 years in a commercial Bank
- Generating Ideas
- Examining Information
- Articulating Information
- Thinking Positively
- Taking Action
- Customer Understanding
- Product Knowledge
- Application and Submission Verification
- Product Related Systems
- Customer Acceptance and Review
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online