Job ID 37617
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Fine Brothers Limited is the consumers first choice source for Mobile Phones, Tablets, PCs, Laptops, Quality Electronics and Inverter / Solar Power Systems and accessories. Fine Brothers Limited takes the lead in customer service innovations. All sales are supported with after-sales support, Warranty, Repairs and Services. We provide quality products and services throughout our outlets across Nigeria. We have gone beyond the shores of Enugu with sales outlets across Nigeria. The company has displayed a long track of integrity, customer satisfaction and professionalism. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment for individuals to reach their career goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Repair Centre Manger
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: 1st of December 2023
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
N60,000 – N63,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2023.