Job ID 37413
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
John Snow, Incorporated (JSI) – We are public health care and health systems consultants and researchers driven by a passion to improve health services and health outcomes for all.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Provision of Snacks During Market Storm Activity at Selected Lagos Markets
RFQ Number: JSI-2023-11-02-M-RITE PROJECT
This is not a contract. It is for information purposes only.
Vendor’s Expected Delivery Date: 14th November to 23rd, 2023.
- Otto, Idumota and Balogun Markets, Lagos.
- Iddo and Oyingbo Markets, Lagos
- Vendors location: Vendors within Lagos state
- Vendor’s Expected Delivery Date: 14th November to 23rd, 2023.
The Concept: Quotation for the Provision of Snacks During Market Storm Activity at Selected Lagos Markets
- As a part of the preparation for the proposed storm activity and the rejuvenated COVID-19 Market Stormactivity at selected locations, vendor(s) shall supply and deliver snacksto each of the vaccinated Lagosian, at the designated market storm venues.
Thus, find below a description of the snacks that vendors are expected to provide:
Provision & Delivery of Snacks
|S/N0.||Market Location||Description of Snack||Quantity||Unit Price
|Total Cost (NGN)
|1.||LOT 1 :
|Sausage & Mini Meat pie||13,515|
|Sausage & Mini Meat pie||13,780|
Delivery Market Locations
- Otto Market, Idumota Market and Balogun Market
- Iddo Market and Oyingbo Market.
Requirement / Evaluation Criteria
- Bidders are expected to submit properly signed financial bid/ quotation with company’s letter head paper.
- Bank Detail
- Validity period of quote
- TIN number
- Note: The Financial bids must be in NGN
- Following the requirement of the Federal Government of Nigeria, John Snow Incoperated (JSI) will deduct 5% withholding tax from the total contractual sum. Also, note that JSI- is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and is VAT exempted.
- JSI reserves the right to reject any or all bids if it fails to meet the criteria or submitted after the stipulated closing date.
- Only successful bidder(s) shall be notified and will be asked to sign a Local Purchase Order (Contract document) with John Snow Incoperated. Note, this RFQ, does not in any way translate to a contract.
- Within 30 days of delivery and presentation of completed, signed invoice and delivery note.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2023.
Vendor’s Expected Delivery Date
14th November to 23rd, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is not a contract. It is for information purposes only.
- Any submission made after the stipulated date will not be considered.
- For any enquiry, reply to: email@example.com