Job ID 35000
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) is a pre-eminent merchant bank owned by reputable corporate and private investors. The Bank has its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria with focus on high end financial products and services to select clientele in targeted sectors of the economy. Our operations cover Corporate Banking, Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, Treasury & Global Markets and Securities Trading. The Bank is rated BBB- (NG) Long Term, and A3 (NG) Short Term with Stable Outlook by Global Ratings Agency, GCR.
With over 27 years experience in the financial industry, Greenwich Trust Limited, the precursor to GMB carved a strong market niche for itself and won several awards over the years. Our deep knowledge of the market, nimbleness, smooth and reliable processes driven largely by technology and the high quality of our personnel put us on the cutting edge of strategic importance to our select clientele. The upscaling of our operations into mainstream banking aligns with the strategic vision of our shareholders to build an enduring institution that serves as a one-stop shop for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a full-time Research Analyst to join our team in Lagos State, Nigeria.
- The Research Analyst will be responsible for conducting research on companies/industries and producing reports detailing key trends to inform investment and business decisions.
- The Research Analyst will also analyze financial and economic data, monitor financial news, and provide insights into the economy and markets.
- This is an on-site role located in Lagos State, Nigeria.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance-related course
- Minimum of 4 years hands-on research experience covering capital markets and money market space
- Good experience in market intelligence
- MBA /Masters in Economics or Finance related course is an added advantage
- Strong analytical and research skills
- CFA/ACA/ACCA certification is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.