Job ID 7193
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Lagos State continues to place a premium on attracting committed and dedicated medical professionals to join the team in its renowned tertiary hospital, the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH).
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), lkeja is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Resident Doctor – CONMESS GL.12
Qualification / Experience
Applicants must have/possess:
- Primary Fellowship Examination of the West African College of Surgeons & Physician as well as National Postgraduate Medical College equivalents in the specified specialties;
- Current practicing license of the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria; and
- National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) discharge certificate.
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Family Medicine
- Otorhinolaryngology (ORL)
- Dental Surgery
- Community Health & Primary Healthcare
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form from the “Hospital Administration & Human Resource Department, MRC Building, LASUTH, Ikeja”. Completed application forms should be submitted along with copies of applicant’s Credentials, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and two (2) recent passport photographs to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH),
1 – 5, Oba Akinjobi Way,
Ikeja, Lagos State.