Job ID 32960
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
OMOROY is a fast growing restaurant committed to taking our customers on a journey of tasty satisfaction through various proper local dishes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Shift Supervisor
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The purpose of a Restaurant Supervisor is to manage the day-to-day operations of a restaurant in order to ensure that guests receive high quality service and that the restaurant meets its financial goals.
- This role involves overseeing staff, managing resources, liaising with suppliers, ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations, and resolving customer complaints.
- He/She is also responsible for developing strategies to increase customer satisfaction, boost revenue, and promote the brand.
- They ensure that the restaurant runs smoothly, and efficiently.
- They also monitor food quality, manage customer complaints, and develop staff to ensure the best service is provided.
- The Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for supervising staff in the restaurant, ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained at all times.
- The supervisor will oversee front-of-house operations, including greeting customers, and taking orders.
- The successful candidate should have excellent customer service skills, a good knowledge of food safety regulations, and strong leadership and organisational abilities.
- Organize and coordinate shifts for restaurant staff
- Monitor food and beverage supplies and order stock as necessary
- Train and evaluate staff
- Supervise staff and ensure they adhere to health and safety regulations
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer service and increase profits
- Handle customer queries and complaints
- Ensure restaurant compliance with health and safety regulations.
Skills / Requirements
- A First Degree holder in Hospitality Management or any related discipline
- Organisational abilities
- Leadership skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Good knowledge of food safety and hygiene regulations.
- N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.