Job ID 35798
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
TalentPool is Nigeria’s emerging human capital solutions company providing a wide range of human capital and business support solutions to businesses. We work with our clients to provide bespoke solutions and hiring that addresses core human capital challenges through talent search, training, background checks, payroll management and outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Restaurant supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the Restaurant and kitchen staff and overseeing the day-to-day running of the eatery and kitchen, including cleaning the equipment, checking supplies, and rotating food stock.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of food preparation, kitchen, pantry, and storeroom personnel and utilizing food surpluses and leftovers.
- Managing and coordinating of staff and activities
- Making sure the Eatery and kitchen are safe and in hygienic conditions at all times
- Organizing the inventory, storage, and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies
- Helping to plan menus, apportion ingredients, and use food surpluses
- Control portion costs by working out the number of portions per food batch
- Supervises cooks, tastes, smells, and observes food to ensure conformance with recipes and appearance standards.
- HND, B.Sc, or its equivalent
- Preferably a male
- Must have commercial cooking experience preferably for a restaurant or hotel, vocational training in catering will be an added advantage although not compulsory.
- Management or supervisory experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to multitask
- Basic literacy skills
- Creative and customer-oriented.
- Free Lunch.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.