Job ID 30703
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Fine Brothers Limited is the consumers’ first choice source for Mobile Phones, Tablet PCs, Laptops, Quality Electronics and Inverter /Solar Power Systems and accessories. Fine Brothers Limited takes the lead in customer service innovations. All sales are supported with after-sales support; Warranty, Repairs and Services. We provide quality products and services throughout our outlets across Nigeria. We have gone beyond the shores of Enugu with Sales outlets across Nigeria. The company have displayed a long track of integrity, customer satisfaction and Professionalism. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment for individuals to reach their career goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Locations: Nnewi – Anambra, Benin – Edo and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that receipt is issued for all and every item purchased (no exception), and recommend accessories/device enhancement for items purchased to customers.
- Attend to customer’s difficulty and issues in making payments.
- Process refunds and sales return for customers, daily reconciliation of transactions and Stock.
- Work closely with the branch Supervisor, to ensure steady supply of required stock or item.
- Maintain good and clean working environment which include proper arrangement of desk, stocks and accessories, etc.
- Ensure that cash at hand do not exceed certain limit as specified or advised by the accounts department before depositing in the bank.
- Maintain accounting procedures in posting all transactions as directed by the accounts department.
- Transfer all faulty products to the appropriate department for onward return to the suppliers and ensure that all products and accessories are tested immediately after purchase before customer takes delivery.
- Create and maintain a friendly working environment and relationship for all branch staff including manufacturer’s representatives.
- Keep record and current status of all customers’ items that were sent for warranty and work closely with customer care center to ensure that customer’s product is given proper attention.
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing and ensure display stands are fully stocked.
- Coordinate with the branch supervisor to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times).
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the branch supervisor.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales target.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other related qualification. Including Certification.
- Minimum of 0ne (1) year experience in sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Demonstrable evidence of creative initiatives.
N60,000 to N63,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location (e.g Retail Sales Executive – Enugu) as the subject of the mail.
Note: The interview will be at Enugu regardless of the location you are applying for/from.