Job ID 31770
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
3Line commenced business in 2007 with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily available to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We focus on four key areas: Electronic Banking, Issuer Processing, Agency Banking and Identity Management, all driven by our Card Scheme.
Location: Victoria Island.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Assurance Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- Giving assurance of the fees or revenue configured across all platforms for 3LINE.
- Preparation of daily reconciliation of reports on transaction funds and wallet balances.
- Reconciliation of transactional costs with bank deductions.
- Confirmation of the correctness of all transaction reports from operation.
- Determination of income earned on withdrawal transaction.
- Posting and processing the above tasks to the recommended accounting software for reporting and interpretation.
- Communication of any noticed variance in withdrawal settlement transaction.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite such as Excel, PPT, Word and Sharepoint etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of accounting software e.g SAGE, Quickbooks, Peachtree, Xero etc
- Financial, Data and Business Analytics skills
- High sense of ownership, responsibility, and accountability.
- Ability to work in a team and take up new challenges.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.