Job ID 21627
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Gap Credit is a financial institution led by experts working to provide tailored financial solutions to both private individuals and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Management Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage information for credit applications.
- Evaluating credit requests and risk assessment
- Determine the creditworthiness of applicants.
- Designate the degree of risk involved in extending credit by performing a cash flow analysis of each business.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly credit operations reports.
- Monitor compliance with risk management policies and procedures.
- Train staff on risk management policies and coordinate the work of the risk management department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Risk management or any related field.
- 4 – 5 years experience.
- High-level proficiency with MS Excel for analysis.
- Research skills.
- Strong problem-solving, mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency with computers and computer software, like programs that aid in statistical and financial calculations.
- Goal and timeline oriented with unquestionable integrity, good judgement and strong professional ethics.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Risk Management Officer” as the subject of the email.