Job ID 26922
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
360 HSDCis a holistic health-based development organization, focused on addressing disparities, poor health systems, and the inequalities in accessing healthcare services to underserved communities in Nigeria, byutilizing innovative technology to address health-related challenges in the development sector.
We provide tailored and integrated responses to public health issues by leveraging relevant resources and partnerships to ensure these issues are addressed in a targeted yet comprehensive manner.Incollaboration with global and national entitiesweconduct needs assessments of Health Management Information Systems (HMIS),we tackle and provide solutions to typical health issues in Nigeria.’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: RMNCAH+N Specialist
Employment Type: Contract
- This position is for a proposal the organization is working on. The RMNCAH+N Specialist will be responsible for providing technical leadership in strengthening the Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child, and Adolescent Health and Nutrition (RMNCAH+N) service delivery in Bauchi state, Nigeria.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify priority areas, develop strategies, and establish clear program goals and objectives.
- Ensure the timely and effective implementation of program activities, adhering to established guidelines and standards.
- Monitor program performance and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Provides expertise in reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health and nutrition.
- Provide advice on the integration of these services into established service delivery systems at different levels of care in the State.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders at the National and State level to apply lessons learned, innovations, and quality methods to ensure evidence-based practices are translated to improved implementation of quality-of-care interventions.
- Supports the integration and uptake of high-impact interventions along the MNH continuum of care.
- Assists in improving the quality of care for RMNCAH+N services across health facilities.
- Assess training needs and develop capacity-building plans for healthcare providers and community health workers on RMNCAH+N service delivery.
- Conduct trainings, workshops, and mentorship sessions to enhance the skills and knowledge of healthcare professionals.
- Support the development and implementation of quality improvement initiatives to strengthen the capacity of healthcare facilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced Degree in Public Health, Medicine, Nursing, or a related field.
- About 8 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience in RMNCAH+N.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Proven skills in the implementation of RMNCAH+N in Nigeria particularly in the project state.
- Working knowledge of scientific literature related to reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health.
- Sensitivity to context and environment surrounding RMNCAH+N programs and research.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in any local language in the project state will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title (e.g., “RMNCAH+N Specialist”) as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.