Job ID 36099
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Hayat Holding, a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. It was established in 1937, the holding consists of 25 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood and energy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Job
- The Sales Analyst will play a crucial role in the Sales department of Hayat Company by analyzing sales data, market trends, and consumer behavior to provide insights that drive decision-making sales strategies and make recommendations for optimizing the sales processes.
- The selected individual be responsible for evaluating pricing strategies, forecasting sales, assessing the impact of promotions and sales efforts.
- Ultimately, the selected Sales Analyst with the sales team to provide insights which will improve sales performance and processes across all regions and achieve the sales and revenue targets.
- Collect, clean, and analyze sales report and data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate sales performance by analyzing sales growth, revenue, market share, and product performance.
- Conduct market research to understand consumer preferences, competitor activities, and market trends.
- Develop methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
- Study past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Examine company budget.
- Conduct research into competitive companies and the surrounding market
- Study shopping and purchase trends of consumer base and target demographic
- Use sales prediction software to determine future trends.
- Create sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
Don’t miss this opportunity if you meet requirements below
- Candidates should possess HND / Bachelor’s Degrees
- At-least 5 years of work experience as a Sales Analyst in FMCG is a MUST
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with cross functional team
- Pays close attention to detail and highly self-driven
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Pivot table, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.