Job ID 36260
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Tizeti provides affordable & unlimited internet using WiFi Technology. Tizeti is a fixed wireless broadband Internet service provider operated by Tizeti Inc, using Wireless to provide unlimited internet to residential and small business customers in Africa. In line with its commitment to widening digital inclusion in Africa with affordable broadband connectivity, particularly to the continent’s underserved populations, Tizeti, West Africa’s pioneer solar-based internet service provider launched its 4G LTE network in ten new states in Nigeria, including Anambra State, where the demand for unlimited and affordable broadband internet is largely unmet. With this move, residents, religious centres, educational centres, hospitals and businesses in Anambra can now have access to unlimited, high-speed broadband connectivity from Tizeti at an affordable rate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
- The sales intern will complete all tasks assigned by the Sales lead, which may include conducting market research, carrying out sales activities e.g, door to door marketing,identifying business opportunities, managing customers, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible.
- Must have a minimum educational qualification of BA / B.Sc / HND in Marketing, or its related field.
- Minimuim of one year experience in sales/marketing.
- Must be ready to resume immediately and work with a team.
- Candidates must reside around Maryland, Ugwuaji, Independence Layout and it’s environs.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.