Job ID 32717
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for highly motivated and results-driven Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our sales team. SDRs play a crucial role in identifying and generating sales opportunities by connecting with potential customers and qualifying leads. If you have a proven track record in sales development, a strong understanding of sales processes, and a passion for achieving targets, we invite you to apply for this position.
- Prospect and identify potential customers and leads through various channels.
- Qualify leads based on predefined criteria.
- Engage with prospects through phone calls, emails, and other communication methods.
- Set up appointments and demonstrations for the sales team.
- Maintain accurate records of lead interactions in the CRM system.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure seamless lead handoff.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly lead generation targets.
- Stay updated on industry trends and product knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years with proven records
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales development or a related role.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
- Familiarity with CRM software and lead generation tools.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.