Job ID 23400
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns for our bread.
- Win over new customers and retain existing ones.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences for our product.
- Devising and presenting new ideas and strategies for the growth of our brand.
- Promotional activities to further enlighten the public and create more awareness.
- Updating customer information on the system.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders to the Centre Manager.
- Liaising with issuing unit to ensure that all products in the store are sold.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, routes, prices, and availability.
- Coordinating internal marketing and organizational culture.
- Monitoring performance and sales level, ensuring it doesn’t go down.
- Route creation, monitoring, and development.
- Supervising sales reps on their daily sales.
- Submitting weekly reports of executed tasks to the BDM.
- Maintaining a good relationship/rapport with the customers.
- Discovering new market/ expansion opportunities.
- Candidates should have an OND or B.Sc in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, especially in FMCG.
- Candidates should be male within the age of 25 – 45.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English and have good interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should be numerically sound
- Candidates should have a winning mindset and be willing to meet targets.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Knowledge of road signs and traffic laws.
- Knowledge of Abujaroutes.
- Must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must be residents in GwarinpaAbuja.
- Candidates must be able to coordinate his team and have knowledge of Abujaroutes.
- Candidates must possess integrity and be reliable.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.