Job ID 32725
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Department: Partners & Brands
Your work-life opportunity:
- As a Glovo Sales Executive, you will be a key representative of our company’s sales team, responsible for creating a pipeline and signing up local stores and corporate customers around the city. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the trendiest places of each city and delivers their products in the next hour.
- The Sales team is directly responsible for partnering with both smaller local stores and with bigger brands to display them on our Glovo platform. You will work with the support of a sales team and a Sales lead.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Seal partnerships with the best accounts, always aligned with the company goals
- As owner of Glovo’s revenue, you’ll make sure that all deals follow the required profitability of your country
- Build long term partnerships and ensure a fast and smooth on-boarding
- Keep your pipeline updated on a daily basis
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference
- 1 to 2 years hands-on sales experience, key contacts in the industry is a plus
- Ownership mindset, Overachieving targets is your goal
- Impossible is not Glovo, you make everything happen
- You are a methodological fast learner who is familiar with CRM tools (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc)
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).