Job ID 33323
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Rossetti Tiles Limited, incorporated in 2010, is a leader in innovative tiles . As a representative for top manufacturers around the world, we focus on providing the best value for our customers through exceptional customer services and innovative products. We stock a wide selection of colors, textures, and sizes in rustic, modern, contemporary, wood and marble designs. Our tiles have unlimited applications in any stylish home or office including high traffic areas like hotels, churches, schools, hospitals or shopping malls. We offer an extensive product range to fit various project or budget needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Surulere, Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate revenue and profit for the business by marketing all company products and services towards delivering on set revenue targets
- Grow customer base – sign on new customers and increase business from existing customers
- Sell the entire range of company products to walk-in customers as well as through marketing
- Identify and visit prospective customers to pitch company products (tiles and other building finishing products) and generate sales revenue (through cold and warm calling)
- Follow up on sales leads from existing or new customers and generate revenue to meet assigned targets
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Achieve set monthly sales and revenue targets for the branch.
- Create & maintain a database of all customer categories – architects, contractors, and engineers’ contacts who could benefit from the company’s business.
- Regular marketing visits to building construction sites to liaise with architects, contractors, and building engineers.
- Respond and follow up on customer inquiries that originate through phone calls, social media, etc, and resolve any customer issues
- Promptly process all received customer orders following confirmation of order through payment
- Monitor and thoroughly check all customer orders to ensure accuracy
- Deliver technical presentations on company products; demonstrating how the products will meet client needs
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education where and when necessary
- Generate proposals or tenders according to client’s specifications when required.
- Generate accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales.
- Create invoices, receipts, and delivery notes accurately for every transaction
- Update and record sales transactions using Microsoft Office and Palladium®
- Deliver post-sales services to ensure client satisfaction
- Prepare and submit periodic sales, calls, and marketing reports
- Attend and represent the company at trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events;
- Liaise with other members of the office team across stations to meet company objectives
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports
Required Skills and Experience
- An HND or University Degree in any course
- 2-6 years experience selling in the building or construction or related industries
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident
- Smart, intelligent, mature, and hardworking
- Ability to think through instructions and improve on same for the best possible outcome
- Ability to express self and speak confidently, including command of English
- Ability to speak 2 – 3 Nigerian languages would be an added advantage
- Candidates should preferably live in the Surulere or Ajah environs
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Executive – Tiles” as the subject of the mail.