Job ID 37268
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Sovereign Finance Limited is a leading financial services provider with a prime desire to promote trailblazing Financial & Investment solutions to customers in different sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our services include but not limited to provision of services in Investments, Loans & Leases and Financial Advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Fixed Deposits Mobilization
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Compile and profile names of individuals/companies/clusters that fit the target market description
- Facilitate cluster meetings, for presenting our services offerings.
- Achieve set cluster meeting targets
- Coordinate at the team level, the development and execution of all market strategies.
- Facilitate conversion of prospects including follow up of individuals, group/clusters and achieve set conversion targets.
- Upselling of pre-qualified retail clients to other services
- Actively manage client relationship- portfolio monitoring, reporting, feedback and overall client engagement.
- Obtain referrals from clients in line with the targets set for the teams
- Generate weekly/monthly reports on progress of conversion of prospects
- Demonstrate the desire to gain adequate knowledge of core asset management services and take practical steps to achieving same.
- Achieve nil record of client complaint and work with the CRM and other teams to provide speedy resolution should any complaint arises
- Other responsibilities may be assigned by management from time to time.
- B.Sc Degree
- 5-7 years work experience in Asset Management Firm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5years experience in Sales & Marketing in a Financial Institution
N40,000 – N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.