Job ID 8174
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Bolt Food
- We are looking for a Sales Manager to join the Bolt Food team in order to build and grow our restaurant database in the market.
- You’ll be responsible for bringing in the most important accounts in the city and transitioning them to an Account Manager while securing the perfect onboarding experience.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales funnel of our most important accounts, including leads processing, prospecting, cold calling, planning meetings and closing.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Work closely with Lead Generation in order to Identify and assess the perfect restaurants for Bolt Food.
- Record all daily activities performed in the CRM to generate history.
- Be the first contact of new restaurants, supporting them in the onboarding experience and all operational and administrative issues that it entails.
- Collaborate with the Restaurant Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants.
- Organise restaurant-facing campaigns in the city that will increase restaurants and Bolt Food orders and revenue.
- Solve daily commercial or operational issues.
- Empower more junior sales to achieve targets.
We are looking for:
- BS Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Have 3+ years of previous relevant experience in sales.
- You’re motivated and energetic.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English and local language.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress like James Bond.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online