Job ID 25870
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Isidore is enabling higher quality food production and security in Africa. Our Jinja platform is an all-in-one marketplace for Agric. We offer agile technology, access to capital, and valuable extension services for all in the value chain to achieve exponential growth. Ultimately, we aim to democratise access to the food value chain to crowd in more value and achieve self-sufficiency in food production across the continent. Our products and services benefit farmers, aggregators, food processors, logistics providers, and all across the food value chain. We are driven by UN SDG impactful and sustainable goals – 2 (Zero hunger), 8 (Economic growth), and 12 (Sustainable consumption and production)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages and coaches the sales team for the specified business line and region, defines and supervises actions, goals and achievements of the team
- Provides continuous feedback on the region that supports product and go-to-market strategies
- Leverages continuously increasing customer and market understanding to develop the appointed business line and corresponding sales execution for the area
- Implements sales execution actions in support of campaigns including Territory product launch strategies for their area
- Directly interfaces with customers and partners, and coordinates important accounts in the area
- Works closely with Business Development and Operations teams to coordinate the demo and demand generation plan
- Identifies key customer insights to support design of customer services related policies, e.g., minimum order, credit, logistics guidelines
- Consolidates forecast and market data from the assigned team
- Coach, inspire & liberate potential of the Sales Team & co-define activities to be included in the Sales Plan (e.g. field activities, campaigns, etc.).
- Manage & Define Team Priorities and Sales Objectives and ensure efficient follow up of the Strategic Sales Road map.
- Deliver agreed Sales Budget and ensure full accountability & follow up of Forecasts.
- Build solid & professional relationships based on recognised expertise & trust with Business partners & other stakeholders.
- Ensure effective coordination of Local Team through regular “periodic” Catch up.
- Ensure effective implementation and use of business sales platform.
- Identify areas for growth & provide innovative alternatives with business focus to contribute in the evolution of the Go-to-Market strategy & ensure its implementation.
- Must be able to travel up to 60% of the time.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in Ag business in Nigeria
- Agronomic background
- Marketing, Development, Sales
- Agriculture markets, channel, GTM approaches
- New Product Introduction
- Strategic and visionary skills
- Business developer
- Selling and negotiation competencies
- Ability to develop and maintain relationship
- Excellent networking, influencing and stakeholder management (external and internal)
- Self-organised and entrepreneurial thinker
- Communication and presentation skills
- Multicultural sensitivity
Behaviours Critical capabilities for the role:
- Creative thinking
- Ability to federate around a common goal
- Autonomy, can-do attitude and drive to get things done
- Multi-cultural environment appreciation
- Leadership capabilities
- High ethic, transparent work style
- Competitive salary
- Equity stock options
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.