Job ID 31446
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
African Alliance Insurance Plc is widely recognised as the most experienced and strongest Specialist Life Assurance Office in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with personalised insurance products tailored for each stage of their lives. Formerly African Alliance Insurance Limited, we were incorporated on May 6, 1960 by our founders Chief S.L. Edu (CON), Mr T. A. Braithwaite (CON) and Chief M.E.R. Okorodudu, backed by world-class reinsurers and co-shareholders, Munich Reinsurance Company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Personel
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expense.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA / HND, M.Sc / MBA in relevant disciplines
- Proven knowledge of marketing or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Must be residing in Lagos state Nigeria.
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.