Job ID 36922
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Olusco Group is a reputable business conglomerate with specialized service in Real Estate Development, Management and Consultancy. We are more than just a business conglomerate; we’re a partner in helping you simplify your everyday life, and giving you the freedom to be more human by availing you luxurious eco- friendly futuristic smart homes. We’re deeply invested in identifying and developing prime real estate locations, and creating luxurious homes and structures that are tailored to our clients’ needs and preferences. We pride ourselves in our consistent delivery of customer satisfaction, professionalism, and commitment to excellence.
We are recruiting an experienced, mature and dynamic candidate to join our passionate team and drive our business to new heights in the capacity below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Client Relationship Building: Foster and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring their needs are understood and met.
- Sales Strategy Development: Contribute to the development and execution of effective sales strategies to achieve and exceed targets.
- Negotiation and Closing: Demonstrate exceptional negotiation skills and successfully close deals to drive revenue growth.
- Market Research: Stay abreast of industry trends and market conditions to inform sales strategies.
- Prospect Conversion and Deal Closure: Effectively convert prospects to buyers and ensure successful closure of sales deals.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc Degrees
- Minimum 5 years of proven success in a sales role.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and closing abilities.
- Mature and professional demeanor.
- Preference for a female candidate.
- Real estate experience is an added advantage.
Why Join Us
- Opportunity for Growth: Take your career to the next level with a company committed to professional development.
- Collaborative Environment: Join a supportive and collaborative team that values your input and expertise.
- Innovative Solutions: Be part of a team that will stretch your imagination and engage the creativity inherent in you.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary with performance-based incentives and commissions.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter highlighting their experiences and key achievements to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you have a proven track record in sales, a mature and professional approach, and the drive to excel in a dynamic environment, we want to hear from you!