Job ID 27339
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job ID: 3650
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens business in the Area, recruit new customers and enhance satisfactions of existing customers.
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with agreed target.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) in order to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Achieve sales targets
- Number of new customers
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery).
- HND or B.Sc in any Degree.
- Relevant experience in sales and business development functions.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers.
- We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics.
- All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.