Job ID 21819
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MacTay Consulting is the leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR Consulting, Learning & Development Solutions, Outsourcing, and Contact Centre Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Social Media Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Onsite
Job Field: Luxury Gifts
- In this role, under the supervision of the sales manager/C.E.O., you to assist in recommending product enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- As well as striving to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
What You Will Be Doing
- Welcome customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Direct customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Answer phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Advise customers by providing information on products by building confidence; offering suggestions and options.
- Stay knowledgeable about all products and services.
- Document sale by creating, updating customer profile records and sending invoice and following
up on payments.
- Process payments by totalling purchases; processing cash and store or other credit cards.
- Keep clientele informed by notifying them to preferred customer sales and future merchandise of
- Ensure the work area or shop space is clean and organized at all times.
- Market offers to other businesses and clients; especially during festive periods.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Run errands and deposits cash into bank if needed.
- Record inventory records and communicate low stock to supervisor.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities;
overcoming the objection.
- Drive the sales of products and services by achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Provide customers with product options as well as convince them to buy new products and
products on promotion.
- Take orders from the website, pack and deliver them to the client.
- To communicate all orders to the delivery company; diligently writing the name, phone no, and
address of the recipient.
- Responsible for booking, receiving, tracking and stocking all items ordered to determine shipment
- Involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system and warehouse.
- Notify the supervisor when stock levels are down in order to restock.
- Record expiration dates of products and notify team when products are reaching the end of their
- Scheduling in-store deliveries and packages to be shipped out.
- Resolves escalated or difficult issues regarding client complaints and other matters.
- Assist in taking pictures, editing and preparing them to be posted on social media channels.
- Assist to plan, coordinate and manage a schedule of activities across all social media platforms
such as Instagram, and WhatsApp.
- Liaise with the inventory, logistics and procurement team for delivery to client’s/customers
- Ensure detailed submission of weekly/monthly sales report (data analytics & analysis of monthly
sales) to the Management.
- Ensure the business always has adequate and suitable resources to run efficiently (e.g. people,
material, equipment etc.).
- Work with the sales team to close sales and ensure the target is met.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints. Give final judgement on resolution to customer
complaints resulting from purchases.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Previous work experience in the gifting industry/sales and marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team building, interpersonal, good negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate a fluid, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent client satisfaction and customer service.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications and social media platform e.g. Instagram, tiktok etc.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online