Job ID 31935
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist
Publication ID: NG87908296_E1
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Employment type: Regular/Permanent
- Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
- At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences
- You will be working as Sales Specialist and will be the part of Electrification business area for Smart Buildings division based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- In this role you will be reporting to Area Sales Manager and will be responsible to retain and expand a strong: Distributors / Sub Distributors / retailers / System integrators network and to help the partners to improve their performance, to assure quality as per ABB products key characteristics, achieve targeted KPIs (volume, revenues, product mix, price, area coverage and customer penetration, increasing market share, etc.) in a profitable way, with the- Distributors / Sub Distributors / retailers / System integrators according to the sales strategy.
- Investigating the markets of LV products distribution and select proper candidates in different geographical locations based on business plan and sales targets, following up with the related departments inside ABB to issue the agreement with current and new distributors / sub distributors/ system integrators
- Active customer satisfaction by supporting and understanding their requests for (Issuing /sending required offers on time , fast response, organizing seminars and launching the new products , ABB tools and strategies to the distributors / sub distributors / retailers / system integrators
- Monitoring the strategy of our competitors against their distributors and performing the related SWOT analysis, providing technical and application assistance for the allocated customers including ABB software
- Managing, tracking, visiting and reporting status on each of these customers at least monthly to the superior and the local LP manager, promoting ABB original products and systems and the customer benefits to increase the awareness of the distributors / sub distributors / retailers / system integrators about recognizing the fake products
- Participating in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events organized by others, continuously analyzing and pay frequent visits to the market to ensure thorough knowledge and input to the business and marketing plan
- Developing strategies and actioning plans on stock and price management, sticking to ABB procedures, instructions, ABB code of conduct and guidelines, communicating effectively horizontally & vertically within his organization
- Understanding strategic direction and articulate it in a clear manner to different levels of customers, preparing the order documents for registration, following whole cycle of the sales transactions to ensure smooth and full execution including full payment collection
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Power Engineering from a recognized university
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in Sales for Low voltage Products
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles, familiar with ABB and competition LV products is an advantage, knowledge of the IEC standard
- Excellent time management and negotiation skills, excellent knowledge in excel, word, access and PowerPoint, presentation & communication skills, report writing, should work under pressure
- Ability to travel inside Nigeria or abroad, effectively work whether independently or in a team environment and work with SAP, will be plus
- Based in Nigeria
- Fluency in English language is mandatory
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important: In order to be employed by ABB you will need to fully comply with/fulfill all local ABB employment requirements/processes.