Job ID 36747
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited is a Human Resource Management Organization that provides its clients with excellent, bespoke and cost effective Business Management Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Registrar
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties / Functions / Responsibilities
- Hire, supervise and evaluate the Records and Registration staff
- Organize and administer the records, registration and graduation functions, including transcript evaluations process in order to provide maximum service to students while ensuring efficient and effective workflow.
- Participate and serve as part of the Student Services Team. Lead initiatives as determined by the Dean.
- Supervise the coordination, evaluation and certification of all graduation applications, while overseeing the complete graduation process to include all elements of the rehearsal and ceremony.
- Responsible for collecting, recording, maintaining and reporting of student records e.g., grades, registration data, transcripts, and other associated audits
- Provide leadership and develop appropriate recommendations for the implementation of related technology application in support of enhanced services offered through Registration and Records
- Develop and administer the departmental budget
- Problem solve the research, analysis and resolution of student disputes as they relate to records and registration
- Collaborate with administrators, deans, faculty, IT and counselors to facilitate and improve services to students, including catalog and registration/records policy questions.
- Provide back-up for records and registration services, including registering students, issuing transcripts, answering phones, scanning, reporting grades and working special events.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.