Job ID 29435
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
MyStaff is a HR Consulting firm in Nigeria, offering recruitment and outsourcing services to businesses to get the right human resource and improve business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Secretary
Location: Amuwo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A School Secretary works in the administrative office of an elementary school, middle school, or high school, and is responsible for performing daily clerical work.
- The job description of a School Secretary involves interacting with students and parents, tracking attendance records, mailing school forms, and managing the school calendar.
- Answer telephone and addresses caller questions and concerns.
- Transfers calls to proper individual and/or department as needed.
- Welcomes visitors to the school and provides directions around the building as needed.
- Assists in designing and drawing up promotional and informational materials for parents.
- Provides students with tardy slips.
- Maintains records of student absences.
- Accepts and processes tuition and school lunch payments from parents.
- Makes bank deposits.
- Sorts and distributes mail delivered to school office.
- Contacts parents in the event of student illness or behavioral issues.
- Maintains student records and files.
- Provides administrative support to principal or other upper level administrator as needed.
- Takes dictation and transcribes documents.
- Attends office meetings and takes minutes.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND or NCE qualification with 1-2 years experience.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Maintains professional and friendly demeanor.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills.
- Is capable of managing time efficiently.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task effectively.
- Works well with a variety of students, administrators, and parents.
- Exhibits ability to remain polite and calm when dealing with troublesome students or frustrated parents.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Demonstrates strong writing and editing abilities.
- Possesses excellent telephone etiquette.
N30,000 – N40,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.