Job ID 24170
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Romco is a UK multinational non-ferrous metal recycler with an emerging market focus. We work with the goal of creating sustainability, leveraging the trade industry of metal recycling by creating usable recycled metal ingots for manufacturers of a broad range of necessities, reducing the need for raw materials mining. Established in 2015, with headquarters in the UK and expansions across continents including Africa, we are a growing recycled commodities enterprise focused on communal and global impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scrap Metal Procurement Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Timely acquisition/purchase of metal scraps from traders.
- High level service and ongoing interaction with customers
- Accurately sorting and identifying various grades of scrap metal materials.
- Spots metal scrap traders and trucks.
- Collects and places all pieces of scrap and defective metals into the corresponding bin so it can be transported to the designated location for recycling.
- Performs other functions and duties as needed or requested.
- Adheres to all applicable attendance and safety policies.
- Ensures that all required paperwork and reports are completed and submitted based on established guidelines.
- Ability to verify weights.
- Monitors scrap supply and ensure proper storage of procured scraps.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Strong negotiating skill.
- Knowledge and ability to use precise tools such as calipers, micrometers, and other measuring devices.
- Must be a fast learner and multitask.
- Experience working in an outdoor warehouse or similar environment.
- Completes task effectively and efficiently
- Good team player. Proven ability to work effectively with others
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online