Job ID 11107
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
AGC International360 is a health consulting firm that is seeking a lasting solution to non-productivity in every sector (Engineering firms, Financial institutions, etc).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
Requirements and skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE qualification with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- N50,000 – N65,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.