Job ID 19929
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Job ID: GbokoSecurity004
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting to: Plant Director
Issued Date: December 2022
Description of Responsibilities / Functions
- Reporting directly to the Plant Director, with dotted line reporting to the Group General Manager, Security, the Chief Security Officer will be accountable for the security operations of the DCP Gboko plant.
- Protection of lives and property of staff, customers and visitors in Dangote Cement Gboko.
- Enforcement of company rules and regulations in the plant, housing estates and investigating reported breaches.
- Manage and train security guards.
- Investigate security threats and breaches.
- Day to day reporting of security matters to Plant Director.
- Liaison with other security agencies to achieve the desired protection of lives and properties.
- Close supervision of subordinates to achieve company goals and objectives
- To conduct regular security inspection.
- Provide security intelligence service.
- Monitoring staff, visitors and vendors in the company premises to ensure orderliness.
- Daily reading of routine diary for onward reportage to appropriate quarter for immediate action.
- Ensure implementation of: NIS ISO 14001: 2015 EMS, NIS ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, NIS ISO 14001: 2018 OHS.
- 20 years experience in industrial security at supervisory level or 10 years experience at officers level.
- A minimum of Retired ACP in Nigeria Police Force/Rtd. Lt Colonel , Colonel , in the Army or its equivalent in the military and equivalent in other paramilitary organizations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literacy
- Effective communication
- Good Interpersonal skill
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to display work ethics such as honesty and integrity
- He/ She must constantly display high level of professionalism
- Leadership/Administrative skillset to effectively supervise men under his work force.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online