Job ID 28761
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Beacongate Limited is a one-stop business solution provider company offering a wide range of HR support services to organisation in the area of advisory, recruitment, training, business coaching, outsourcing and HR services. Our reputation for quality consulting services and results are outstanding as our clients are able to focus their management skills and technical resources on their core competence. We have been able to harness the power of our teams to deliver exceptional services across diverse industries such as banking, telecommunication, oil & gas, construction, hospitality and manufacturing among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (ICAN) is a plus.
- Applicant MUST have worked in the construction industry (this is mandatory)
- Work experience as an Accountant with a minimum of 6 years,
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the email.