Job ID 44389
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Soteria Eye Clinic is a private enterprise registered in Nigeria as a limited liability company to offer high quality, affordable and accessible comprehensive world class eye care services to our immediate community and environs. Our purpose is to create and deliver first class comprehensive eye care services to ALL in order to “Improve Lives through Affordable Quality Eye Care.”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform financial management duties including generating financial data, compiling and submitting reports, analysing industry trends and assessing the financial health of the company.
- Oversee the operations and development of the company’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, recruiting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
- Supervise the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
- Advise colleagues and executive management on decisions related to the company’s finances.
- Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.
- Mediate between the organization, employees, stakeholders, shareholders and investors on financial issues for amicable resolution of differences.
- Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and financial reports of branch manager.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (invoicing and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modelling for senior Management.
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests.
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing weekly and monthly financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc. And develop a long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets.
- Develop strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.