Job ID 23219
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients’ circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accounts Administrator (OMAO)
Ref No: JR-35705
Job Type: Full time
- This role establishes and monitors financial reporting systems, and prepares financial reports. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Establishes and monitors financial reporting systems.
- Maintains records of transactions made by the business unit.
- Prepares accounts, statements, invoices and tax returns.
- Provides information on organisation or company management and financial systems for financial reporting purposes.
- Prepare budgets, plans and cash-flow forecasts.
- Prepares and writes financial reports.
- Assists audit teams with audits.
- May supervise accounts administrators.
- Controls, corrects and reports on accounting links to the ledger
- Administers maintenance on the ledger (accounts, cost centres, etc.).
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Accounting (Required).
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online