Job ID 23714
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
DLM Capital Group Limited is a Development Investment Bank (“DIB”) that provides innovative solutions to economic and social development problems that impact the everyday lives of people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Corporate Finance
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage client engagements including client information/documentation, meetings, transaction work plan and timelines etc.
- Provide support to senior team members for the origination of capital market transactions, and other related financial advisory mandates.
- Support transaction execution from commencement to closure
- Perform financial statement analysis, due diligence, and research, where required
- Develop financial models for debt and equity capital raises, and mergers and acquisitions transactions as required
- Liaise with transaction parties including rating agencies, solicitors etc. to ensure the successful execution of transactions
- Prepare pitch books and deal materials, including teasers, term sheets, information memoranda, management presentations, investor presentations, and prospectuses etc.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the team budget for the financial year.
- Actively identify and follow up on emerging market opportunities.
- Carry out ad hoc duties that the line manager may assign from time to time.
Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering or related degree.
- 3 to 6 years’ relevant experience in investment banking, corporate finance, financial and management consulting, private equity, venture capital.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian capital markets and SEC regulation is desirable.
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, CFA is desirable.
- Team player, integrity, innovative, interpersonal skills, adaptable, self-motivated, and driven.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.