Job ID 33509
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
LemFi (YC S21) is building the neobank for African diaspora in North America & Europe. We provide our users with a multi-currency account that allows them to hold, send, and receive money from Africa in any currency for their business and personal banking needs. We are a fast-paced startup with entities in the UK, USA, Canada and Nigeria and you would be required to familiarize yourself with necessary statutory and regulatory requirements in these locations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Backend Engineer – Golang
Job type: Full-time
- As a Backend Engineer you’ll be tasked with creating a system that powers application parts such as crediting and debiting a user, vital third party integrations, and development of robust and secure APIs to be consumed by web and mobile apps.
- You have experience with relational databases to implement atomicity as well as prevent risks such as race conditions, or, improper crediting/debiting of a user’s account.
- Design, build and improve our Wallet systems putting atomicity into consideration
- Improve system design and architecture to ensure high stability, performance and reliability of the product.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to continuously improve LemFi’s Wallet and payment systems.
- Engineer abstractions that make building financial products easier for internal teams
- Contribute to other part of our code base to improve reliability and efficiency
- Document process flows for features and integrations
- Write unit tests to ensure the system meets requirements
- Minimum of 4 years experience writing backend software
- Minimum of 3 years writing and deploying mission critical applications in Golang
- Experience building reliability into your application
- Experience building with Docker
- Experience working in a team and working with version control software like Github
- Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL experience is preferred)
- Experience with data migration
- Experience with building scalable distributed systems and developer APIs
- Experienced working in a fast-paced and high-growth engineering environment
Tools we use:
- HTTP, JSON
- Amazon Web Services
- Event driven architecture
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online