Job ID 24250
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Dwight Patterson Consultants – We are a leading workforce solutions company, offering flexible placement, permanent placement, outsourcing and managed services across all sectors. Our top specialist recruitment professionals have a strong track record in their respective recruitment disciplines, specialize in providing an adaptable-people solution that responds to, and evolve with our client’s needs. Our approach imbibes complete discretion, integrity, and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Banking Officer
- Plan, coordinate and control the analysis and evaluation of subsidiaries’
- performance to provide information for management decision making
- Analyze monthly financial performance to identify the key drivers, and economic and accounting implications
- Develop management information report framework, including model for data and information gathering across the business
- Interface with credit rating agencies, bankers, consultants, etc. on operational reviews
- Carry out review of operating expenditure items in income statements on a monthly basis
- Conduct variance analysis to assess business performance noting major deviations from plan and risk areas
- Identify key environmental drivers and understand their impact upon business strategies and decisions
- Adjust financial records and shows discipline and sound judgment in recognizing where adjustments need to be made.
- Utilize business unit reporting systems for management, project or performance reporting and implement processes to deliver management information according to the reporting cycle.
- Perform month end close activities and provide accurate and timely financial submissions
- Ensure proper maintenance of the organization’s chart of accounts
- Apply relevant standards to prepare portfolio /fund reports including financial, operational, and management reports on fund/portfolio
- Ensure timely generation of periodic profit reports for use by Management for strategic decision making
- Monitor and review operational plans and procedures for compliance.
- Ensure conformance of all reports with IFRS and corporate accounting policies and principles
- Manage and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Keep up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization.
What we are looking for:
- A First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other numerate discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, CIMA, CPA, ACCA.
- Eight (8) years relevant experience
- Practical knowledge of local and international accounting and financial reporting standards and practices
- Proven ability to interpret financial statement and apply a broad perspective in summarizing results
- Demonstrated integrity and maturity in handling confidential information
- In depth knowledge, understanding and experience in interpreting, utilizing, and applying IFRS accounting rules and regulations to business scenarios
- Sound awareness/ understanding of trends and recent developments in the industry
- Strong financial and trend analysis/ budgeting/ forecasting and reporting knowledge
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.