Job ID 35785
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager OTC, Durex – SSA
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Want to put the boldest plans into action? As a Senior Brand Manager OTC, Durex – SSA at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to raise the bar for activation excellence.
Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You’ll:
- Take an ambitious country commercial strategy and put it into action
- Work with everyone from supply and sales to area and finance
- Develop and execute commercial plans
- Supporting promotional strategies
- Come up with your own business development initiatives
- Deliver the kind of growth we need to stay at the top of the pile.
You’ll succeed because
You’re a natural marketer. You:
- Have experience in marketing models that reach beyond the traditional
- Have experience in managing OTC, Health Care products
- Have 8 – 10 years’ experience in strong brands, consumer marketing, multinational Health Care management
- Have worked in an FMCG setting before
- Are a proven strategic thinker, with a background in brand planning and activation
- Are analytical in your approach
- Have the leadership and communication skills needed to get others behind your projects.
You’ll love it because…
- …you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- At Reckitt, we recognise that in real life, great people don’t always ‘tick all the boxes’. That’s why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don’t meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you.
- Come and join a team whose purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
- All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.