Job ID 8514
Experience 7 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Consultant – Human Capital Management (HCM)
Requisition ID: 21000YFP
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Job: Pre Sales
- What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications Solution Engineering (SE) team.
- Join The Applications Solution Engineering Team
- Our SEs have specialist and industry knowledge to help our customers build their cloud journeys. In partnership with sales, we collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
- This role will be aligned to SaaS – Human Capital Management Solution in Saudi Arabia.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
- As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants.
- Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions.
- Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment.
- May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools.
- BS degree or equivalent; Advanced degree desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments.
- Ability to travel as needed.
What Will You Do?
- Partner and lead with sales team across all stages of the sales cycle to articulate the business value of SaaS – Human Capital Management Solution
- Leverage industry knowledge to recommend relevant and innovative solutions that support your customers’ desired outcomes and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customers’ key business requirements and motivations are fully understood and addressed
- Design, present and articulate Oracle SaaS – Human Capital Management Solution to a variety of external and internal stakeholder audiences
- Focus on overcoming obstacles to achieve the customers’ desired outcome and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Stay up to date and increase your skills and knowledge in SaaS – Human Capital Management Solution and modern demonstration techniques
- Address the competitive landscape and handle objections
- Ensure a smooth handover for a successful customer implementation
- Represent Oracle as a credible expert, providing current and new product information through workshops and at customer or industry events
- Drive the strategic growth of ECEMEA Applications through an active contribution to the SE community
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree or equivalent desirable
- 7 years of experience as pre-sales or implementation consultant in enterprise transformation projects or 12 years business experience in Human Capital Management Consultation.
- Extensive knowledge of business applications (Human Capital Management Solution):
- Workforce Management
- Benefits and Compensations
- Talent Management
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Development
- Health and Safety
- Strong knowledge of Saudi labor law and Strong knowledge of Saudi Arabia localization.
- Very good understanding of Human Capital Management solution interaction with other solutions, like: Financials, Projects, Sales or any other solutions.
- Experience implementing or demonstrating HCM software (Oracle, Workday, SAP, Infor or others) is desired but is not a requirement.
- HCM practitioner experience is a plus.
- Previous work experience in a sales, pre-sales, product management, or consulting role will also be considered a plus.
- Ability to apply technology to drive innovation, experience in utilising design thinking and customer journey mapping a plus
- Fluent in Arabic and English (other languages are a plus)
- Travel is required, approx. 30 %
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
What Skills Do You Need?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Innovative thinking
- Strong collaboration skills
- Networking skills
- Drive and resilience
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to translate complex customer needs into business solutions.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).