Job ID 35201
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Electrical Technician – Slaughter House
Job Reference: ELSH202348
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To carry out installation and maintenance services of electrical systems and repair of machinery in order to enhance productivity within the company
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out installations and maintenance services of electrical systems and machinery in Slaughter House.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning electrical equipment, appliances.
- Conduct comprehensive maintenance and attend to breakdown issues on the lines.
- Carry out machine inspection tasks and submit report to supervisor to ensure effectiveness of production.
- Read and interpret blueprints and technical diagrams.
- Carry out planned maintenance on electrical systems and machinery to ensure efficient operation.
- Respond to emergency repair calls to avoid interruption in Slaughter House operation.
- Perform housekeeping functions to ensure a clean and hygienic environment.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- OND / HND, Trade Tests I, II & III in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a similar role.
Skills and Competences:
- Thorough knowledge of electrical systems.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent analytical skills and critical thinking abilities.
- Be self-motivated and able to work well independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Have great organizational and time management abilities.
- Be observant and detail-oriented.
- Ready to relocate to Ibadan
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.