Job ID 25529
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
At Liminal our mission is to simplify self custody. We make digital assets safer, more efficient, and more rewarding for individuals and businesses without giving up control and ownership.
Liminal is an enterprise-grade platform that offers a robust infrastructure for managing digital assets. Liminal enables exchanges, custodians, banks, trading desks, and hedge funds to securely scale their digital asset operations through HSM-backed plug-and-play wallet architecture. Our zero key leakage tolerance approach helps institutions in eliminating the risks associated with digital asset transfers, such as, cyber-attacks, internal collusion, and human error. Liminal’s operations excellence framework provides efficient fee management, transaction confirmation guarantees, auto-refilling, sweeping, batching and other wallet operations. Our proprietary regulatory readiness program, which includes AML checks, quarantine wallets, key residency, travel rules, and CCSS-compliant platforms, helps businesses fast-track their compliance journey.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Fullstack Developer
Location: Abuja, Remote
Job type: Full time
- We are seeking an experienced Senior Fullstack Developer with Angular to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and developing a seamless user experience for our web applications.
- You will work closely with our front-end & back-end developers to ensure seamless integration of the front-end and back-end functionalities.
- Develop and maintain user-friendly, responsive, and intuitive web applications using Angular best practices.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate user-facing features with server-side logic.
- Ensure high performance, scalability, and maintainability of the web application.
- Write efficient, clean, and well-documented code.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with the web application.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in front-end development.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Strong proficiency with Typescript.
- Hands-on experience with ExpressJS, Nodejs and MySQL.
- 5-7 years of experience in front-end & back-end development with Angular.
- Experience with Angular Material, Bootstrap, and other CSS frameworks.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and how to consume them.
- Understanding of agile development methodologies.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- The candidate will be required to work on weekends i.e. either a Saturday or a Sunday and will be eligible to take any other day as an off between Monday to Friday of their choice.
- Experience with other front-end frameworks (React, Vue).
- Experience with test-driven development and testing frameworks (Jasmine, Protractor, etc.).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online